How to's & FAQ
Visual Composer tutorials and useful tips. Learn how to build WordPress sites efficiently and become a pro.
- How to copy and paste elements?
- How to enable dark mode in TinyMCE?
- How to adjust row height?
- How to create equal-sized columns in the same row?
- How to add blank space?
- How to add custom HTML?
- How to change content width?
- How to save a row as a template?
- How to create two buttons side-by-side?
- How to set a column to be a specific size?
- How to add an SVG image?
- How to reset Visual Composer?
- How to place a text to overlap with an image?
- How to set a background color/image for the whole page?
- How to set custom excerpt lengths for grid items?
- How to transition from a transparent to a solid header on scrolling?
- How to change the animation speed?
- How to add a back to top the button?
- How to create a custom "Add to Cart" button?
- How to create a transparent header?
- How to create arrows indicating the submenu in the menu?
- How to add Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics code?
- How to enable 'unfiltered_html' capability?
- How to use custom fonts?
- How to reduce the space between menu items?
- How to fix an error: Connection with Account was Unsuccessful?
- How to enable Visual Composer for admin users on Multisite setup?
- Is it possible to migrate from WPBakery to Visual Composer?
- Visual Composer and GDPR
- Can I contribute to the translation of the plugin?
- How to make Visual Composer work with Wordfence?
- How to create WordPress temporary login without password?
- How to enable editor for author user-role?
- How to upgrade my Visual Composer plan?
We are constantly updating Visual Composer with new features, improvements, and fixes.
Learn everything you need to know about Visual Composer development. Create custom elements with our public API.
Find out the next big thing coming to Visual Composer Website Builder.
Missing an important feature to improve your workflow? Let us know.
Community on Facebook
Join our official community to connect with other peers. Get answers and share tips.
See all the latest tutorials and step-by-step video guides.
Can't find the answer? Get in touch with our premium support by opening a ticket.