With Visual Composer Website Builder, you can have a sitewide sidebar that will show across your website.
It's very easy to create a sitewide sidebar, you just need to follow these steps:
- Create a new layout in Layout Builder.
- In the content area row, make sure you add another column for the sidebar column
- You can divide it by 80% content area, 20% sidebar or vice versa depending on you want the right sidebar or left sidebar.
- After that, you can fill in anything on the sidebar column, such as an image, your ads, or something else.
- If you have done editing the layout, you can publish, and make sure to apply it on post/ page/ custom post type.
- That's it.
Another method that you can use is by using the sidebar menu.
You can create a sidebar on it, and if you want to display it, make sure you choose the layout that has a sidebar on it, then you can select the sidebar that you wanted.