Addons give you extra functionality to extend the capabilities of the Visual Composer Website Builder beyond elements & templates.
List of Visual Composer Addons
Visual Composer Hub offers an addons section, which lets you use exclusive extensions without installing additional plugins. All addons are automatically installed :
- Font Manager: Control the typography and font styles of your site, including links, paragraphs, headings, and buttons.
- Global Templates: Control content across multiple pages from a single point.
- Export/Import: Transfer Visual Composer templates, headers, footers, and sidebars between different sites. You can access the export/import option in Visual Composer Settings.
- Template Widget: Add Visual Composer templates in the sidebar via a widget.
- Gutenberg Template Block: Add any Visual Composer template to your Gutenberg layout via Visual Composer Template block.
- Dynamic Content: Insert dynamic content like post title, featured image, other WordPress fields, and custom fields in your pages without coding.
- Maintenance Mode: Enable maintenance mode across the site while making changes to it.
- Premium Design Options: Premium features that extend edit form capabilities for the Visual Composer Premium subscribers.
- Premium Icon Libraries: Extend Visual Composer icon picker with additional icon libraries such as Entypo, Batch, Dripicons, etc.
- Theme Builder: Design custom layouts for pages, posts, archives 404-pages and replace theme default layouts with custom designs.
- Element Presets: Creating reusable elements when the same settings are used again.
- Popup Builder: Create popups and manage their triggers (ex. on click, exit intent, page depth, page load).
- Role Manager: Control access to the editor based on the WordPress user role or lock certain elements on your page.